Saturday, January 14, 2012

Home Sweet Home

The Fashionista was looking for something to do, so I suggested she make something for the wall of her cubby house.


We found a piece of wood in one of craft boxes, (that I had bought some time ago to do something with, that I obviously didn't ever get around to) and she painted it white.





She had me sketch Home Sweet Home and some flowers onto it with a pencil, and then she sat quietly and painted it for the next hour or so. She didn't have any help from me with her colour choices etc.; I was simply the sketcher.


Here is the finished product proudly displayed in the club house.

Daddy has the job of putting a hook on the back and hanging it up. Currently it's rolling on the shelf across the club house wall.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It