Monday, March 12, 2012

March; Mama's third card making class

Yeah card time again.

This month we had the choice of making the smaller card in two colours (peach or lime) and of using either the heart or flower punch. As you can see I went with the lime.

Then with the larger of the two we could make it in hot pink or orange. Some of ladies did a combination of ornage and pink which were gorgeous.

I was a little tired after being at a Graham Braddock art course with the kids all day (we left home at 8.30am), followed by Girl Guides in the afternoon, home to cook dinner and then back out to card making, so basically I just numbly copied whatever was demonstrated to me.

All the colour choices were just lovely this week and weren't too challenging which was really lucky for me.


Voila!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It