Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Organising the Kitchen!

Aunty H has moved in with the mother-in-law and so very kindly offered us some book shelves, that she has no room for, as a thank you for helping her with her move. Now despite having six sets of  book shelves in our house already, those who homeschool know what I mean, you can never have too many bookshelves.

One of the shelving unit is small (like a half size) and funnily enough for the past few weeks I have been looking for something very similar to go on my kitchen bench to house our tea cups. The girls and I often set up a proper afternoon tea, and so they do get used quite a bit but, they do also take up a lot of space in my cupboards.


I really need to pop the breadmaker and toaster somewhere else now though ...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It