Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Birthday Cake and Cupcakes

For the first time ever, I ordered a birthday cake. It was the best money I ever spent!


It was a white chocolate mud cake which is Little Misses favourite chocolate and made in the shape of a Matryoshka doll. The Fashionista was simply thrilled with it, as were all the little girls at the party.

But did I stop there, oh no I didn't, I placed my trust in Rachel and she didn't disappoint. She made us a mixture of chocolate muffins filled with raspberries and also vanilla cupcakes and popped them in some Matryoshka cupcake holders that I had purchased from Aussie. The triple layer cake stand looks gorgeous with all the cakes on it but, unfortunately I only remembered at the last minute to grab a photo, but you get the picture (oh dear bad pun!)


Rachel is a local lady, and you will find more of her cakes on Facebook under "Cakes By Me". She is so helpful and accommodating and quite affordable and I can highly recommend her.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It