Monday, November 10, 2014

Coffee anyone?

We went to the Waikato Home Show recently especially to visit the home builders stands as we have been considering building rather than buying an already established home. It was exhausting day and the weather was appalling. Thankfully most of it was indoors.

We entered lots of competitions and today I received a call from Lockwood Homes telling me that I won an espresso machine!



Delonghi Dolce Gusto - Circolo

Yeah ... now if I only drank coffee.




2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. lol ... we decided we are going to try and sell it. Couldn't think of anyone to re-gift it too ... hehe We got a hamper with some lovely coffee glasses and some packs of different coffees, biscuits, and chocolates (the day I got told I was diabetic... so thanks!), etc. Should make a nice little gift set for someone ... although the kids ate the chocies and biscuits etc. ... of course!

      Delete

Pin It